The Mithuna Rashi Shiva Mantra should be chanted 108 times using a Rudraksha mala. The mantra is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Chanting the mantra will help in solving wealth, property and money related problems. Bad luck will change to good luck after chanting the mantra.
For success in life Mithuna Rashi born people should worship the Rudra form of Shiva.
Mithuna Rashi Shiva Mantra
ॐ नम: भगवते रूद्राय नम:
Om namah Bhagavate Rudraya namah
When to Chant the Mantra?
The ideal day to chant the mantra is
- Pradosh Vrat day,
- Shiva Chaturdashi,
- Shivratri and
- When there is Mithuna Rashi in a lunar month.
How Should Mithuna Rashi People Chant the Mantra?
- Wear white color dress while chanting the mantra.
- Light lamp using desi ghee (cow ghee).
- Offer some uncooked rice near the lamp.
- Offer white or red color flowers. Another option is bilva leaves.
- Offer a small piece of white sweet.
- Offer Bhasma and later wear it on forehead.
- Give green grass or banana to a cow on the day.