Skip to main content

Past Member Of Joint Hindu Family Business Call For Account

Can a member of joint Hindu family business call for account of past profits while leaving the business? Yes, you can if you have not left the business completely. But if you have quit the business and forfeited everything then you cannot make any kind of claim. All such issues should have been settled before leaving the business.

Past profits should have been shared with you or you did not get a share and it will be impossible to prove anything regarding it. 

So after the leaving the business and then coming back to make a claim will be of no use. It will only be a waste of time, money and energy.